Wanted: Game Programmers
The Game Programmer is an integral part of the Game Development team. He/She possesses technical expertise to develop games or technologies to support them. He/She is responsible for architecture, design, programming, prototyping, documenting and supporting the product development. He/She writes high quality, performance-driven code. The competent Game Programmer continually participates in the generation of good ideas and enhances best practices. He/She is able to understand and estimate project schedules, and anticipate and prepare for changes and obstacles. The Game Programmer is a team worker and expected to provide leadership in his/her areas of expertise.
- Good Computing/Engineering-related degree
- Strong programming foundation
- Excellent team and communication skills required.
- Preference for candidates who have worked in games development
If you have experience or expertise in any of the following areas, please highlight:
- Database management systems (preference for experience in mySQL or noSQL)
- Network programming
- Server knowledge (CentOS, Ubuntu) and shell scripting
- Mobile platforms (Android, iPhone)
Please send your resumes to email@example.com
Updated Feb 2015