Write good code. Make great games.
The Game Programmer is an integral part of the Game Development team. He/She possesses technical expertise to develop games or technologies to support them. He/She is responsible for architecture, design, programming, prototyping, documenting and supporting the product development. He/She writes high quality, performance-driven code. The competent Game Programmer continually participates in the generation of good ideas and enhances best practices. He/She is able to understand and estimate project schedules, and anticipate and prepare for changes and obstacles. The Games Programmer is a team worker and expected to provide leadership in his/her areas of expertise.
• Good Computing/Engineering-related degree
• Strong programming foundation
• Excellent team and communication skills required.
• Preference for candidates who have worked in games development
If you have experience or expertise in any of the following areas, please highlight:
• Database management systems (preference for experience in mySQL or noSQL)
• Network programming
• Server knowledge (CentOS, Ubuntu) and shell scripting
• Mobile platforms (Android, iPhone)