Bring out the soul of the game!
The Game Designer will contribute to the area of game design. This involves writing game specifications and designing game-play and game system. We require creative individuals to produce interesting game designs to bring out the interactivity, suspense, anxiety and whatever other emotion they wish the player to have when playing the game.
The Game Designer has to work and communicate with Programmers, Artists, Designers, internal teams / personnels (local and Japanese Partners) to oversee the implementation of features and systems on software and specifications for games targeted at the Japanese market.He/She will have to read and write such specifications in Japanese and communicate with the Japanese service partners, customers and our parent company based in Japan.
We look for the following skills/traits:
• Passion in gaming and good understanding of game design principles.
• Good language, communication and teamwork skills.
• Good research and data manipulation skills.
• Proficiency in Japanese Language N3 is a plus.
• Basic knowledge on scripting language is a bonus (might be assigned scripting tasks).